This Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") applies to the "Lofi." mobile app (hereinafter referred to as "Lofi." or "Lofi Dot"), including any services provided through the Lofi. app (hereinafter referred to as the "Lofi. Services"). The Lofi. app and services are operated by Developer Shenglan Huang (hereinafter referred to as the "Developer" or "we"). Downloading or using the Lofi. app indicates your agreement to this Terms, therefore, you should make sure to read this Agreement carefully prior to using the app.
Range of Information Collection
In order to provide you with a better experience while using our services, we may require you to provide us with certain personal identity information. The information requested will be retained on your device and we will not collect this information in any way.
We would like to inform you that whenever you use our services, in the event of an application error, we will collect data and information (through third party products) on your device, known as log data. This log data may include information such as your device name, operating system version, application configuration when using our services, dates and times of your use of the services, and other statistical data.
How to collect information?
We collect your information through your active submission, and records generated in the process of using our services.
Information usage and disclosure
In order to provide you with better, more convenient and secure services, we may use the collected information for the following purposes under the premise of meeting relevant laws and regulations:
- Provide services to you.
- Help us analyze the use of services.
- Other related scenarios that may require the use of collected information, if the use scenario has no reasonable correlation with the initial scenario, we will re-obtain your consent before using the information.
Without your consent, we will not share your information with any unrelated third party. However, as our business continues to develop, we and our affiliated companies may engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will comply with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, notify you before the transfer, ensure the confidentiality of the information when transferring, and continue to fulfill the corresponding responsibilities and obligations after the change.
We may disclose your information for the following reasons:
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations, etc.
- Comply with the provisions of court judgments, orders or other legal procedures.
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other competent authorities.
- We have reasons to believe that it is necessary to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- In order to execute relevant service agreements or this privacy statement, maintain social public interest, handle complaints/disputes, protect the safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, our or our affiliated companies, other users or employees, and other reasonably necessary purposes.
- Cases where you are legally authorized.
If we disclose your information for the above reasons, we will inform you in a timely manner in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and this statement.
Usually, we only retain your information during the period of providing services to you, and the retention time will not exceed the time necessary to fulfill the relevant purpose. However, in the following situations, and only for the purpose of the related purposes, we may need to retain your information or part of the information for a longer period of time:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Comply with the requirements of the court judgment, award or other legal procedures.
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government authorities or other authorized bodies.
- We have reasons to believe that we need to comply with laws and regulations.
For the purpose of executing relevant service agreements or this privacy statement, maintaining social public interests, dealing with complaints/disputes, protecting the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our affiliated companies, other users or employees reasonably necessary.
We take very seriously your trust in us to provide your personal information, so we strive to use commercially acceptable ways to protect it. However, please remember that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This policy is effective from December 20, 2022